1. Let the liquid eyeliner dry after applying to avoid liner going into the crease. Keep your eyes close for at least 30 seconds, so that the liner is being prevented from being pressed against your upper lids.
2. Applying primer before using liquid liner helps to hold the liner in place, whether eye primer or concealer. It also prevents your lids from becoming greasy and picking up color where it shouldn’t.
3. Seal the drawn shape of choice with powder, this can be achieved by using an angled eyeliner brush and a powder eye shadow over the liner.
4. Apply liquid liner before mascara, so that lashes does not displace, which can cause clumping.
5. Use it on your entire lids, especially for a long wear shadow. Using gel formula liquid liner with a brush over your entire lid for an eye makeup look will last longer too.
6. Trying to achieve the cat eye look, line the upper lid all the way into the corner to make your eyes look wider.
7. For a steady clean line, relax your eyes and gentle pull the lid.
8. If your hand is shaky, prop your elbow on a counter, so your arm will be still while applying the liner
9. Waterproof liners will stay in place all day long
10. Make it thicker in the center, makes the eyes look bigger and more awaken.
|e.l.f Mascara & Shadow Shield|
* To prevent from getting strayed mascara marks use a mascara and shadow shield, hold a business card or plastic spoon up over your lid to guard it from getting marks.
You can find us on: