Whether you like ombre lips, nails or hair they are all colorful and beautiful. If you want to learn this pretty, unique and time-consuming lip trick, follow these 4 easy steps.
You will need:
- One dark lipstick
- One lighter shade lipstick in the same color range as the dark lipstick
- Clear lipgloss
- Lip brush for blending
*You can use any brand lipstick or gloss of your choice, as long as the pigments are strong.
Follow these steps to achieve ombre lips
- Apply the darker shade lipstick on the outer lips and, covering both lips.
- Next apply the lighter shade lipstick to the inner halves of each lips, this will make the inner part of your lips appear lighter than the outside.
- Blend or tap the lighter shade of lipstick by gently using your index finger without smudging the darker edges.
- Final, add the clear gloss, this step accentuates the ombre effect more, but you can skip this step if you are not a fan of lip gloss.
Play around with it and choose the color of choice, once you have mastered the technique.