Don’t you just hate it when you put on a fresh face and later to see oils popping out under your makeup? Follow these simple routines for oily skin makeup application.
- Never apply too much foundation
- Oily skin is shiny, so always use matte foundation
- Select a foundation (matte) that is made especially for oily skin
- Powder should be selected one shade lighter than your actual skin tone
- Do not use cream-based blushes
- Use astringent with acetone before applying makeup to close the pores
- Oily skin ladies should apply less makeup (less is more)
- Lips don’t have oil glands so choosing lipstick or lip gloss is simple
- Ensure that the makeup you use is of high quality
- Makeup which contains skin should be used as it reduces the appearance of pores and also reduces oil from the skin.
Additional tips to get rid of Oily skin:
- Drink a lot of water
- If necessary take acne treatments from dermatologist only
- Herbal products are always advisable
- You can also apply toothpaste on the pimples and leave it covered whole night then remove it in morning. It will reduce pimples…..