Don’t you just hate it when you put on a fresh face and later to see oils popping out under your makeup? Follow these simple routines for oily skin makeup application.
- Never apply too much foundation
- Oily skin is shiny, so always use matte foundation
- Select a foundation (matte) that is made especially for oily skin
- Powder should be selected one shade lighter than your actual skin tone
- Do not use cream-based blushes
- Use astringent with acetone before applying makeup to close the pores
- Oily skin ladies should apply less makeup (less is more)
- Lips don’t have oil glands so choosing lipstick or lip gloss is simple
- Ensure that the makeup you use is of high quality
- Makeup which contains skin should be used as it reduces the appearance of pores and also reduces oil from the skin.
Additional tips to get rid of Oily skin:
- Drink a lot of water
- If necessary take acne treatments from dermatologist only
- Herbal products are always advisable
- You can also apply toothpaste on the pimples and leave it covered whole night then remove it in morning. It will reduce pimples…..
If these tips are of help share it with your friends and help them to get rid of pimples. You can also share your oily skin make up tips with us in the comment box.