The makeup trends are constantly changing, so sometimes we’ve just got to change with it! Now that the clocks have officially gone forward, we can enjoy a few more hours of sunshine, and there’s just enough time to get that glow for summer!
Depotting makeup whether eyeshadow, lipstick or blushes it can become messy but nevertheless, you will love the end result of having all of your products in one place. This baby Z Palette from Sephora is almost the size of an entire palm. It comes in very handy as I can store single shadows inside of it.
We all love to look pretty no matter what the occasion. Having your makeup done in 5/10/40 minutes can be a test, especially if we had a last minute call, heading out to dinner or whatever it is the aim is to look your best. This guide will help you to choose how to apply your makeup in minutes.
In a rush? (5 min max)
Start with a full coverage foundation that will even out your skin tone. Use a pencil liner that will give the eyes an instant pop. Proceed to swipe on a sheer pink lipstick that can double as a blush for a pretty cheek.
Get Glowing, Fast (20 min max)
Use a concealer pencil to cover blemishes, if any and a quick drying foundation for an overall flawless complexion. Use a neutral shadow apply it from the lash line to the brow bone and use a slightly darker shade on the crease. Create a winged lined look with a liquid liner and apply two coats of a deep black mascara for impact. Last but not least apply a bold, hydrating lipstick in a bright hue to the lips.
Take Your Time, Do It Right (40 min max)
Use a concealer if needed to cover blemish areas etc. Then apply foundation with a sculpted brush for a more even coverage. Fill and groom brows with a pencil, brow powder and brush; highlight the brow bone with a light shade of shadow, then use a darker shade from the lash line to the eye crease. Use an angled brush to apply gel eyeliner for a sharp line. If you wear falsies use a tweezer to apply individual lashes to the outer upper corners of the eye. Follow with a two-step volumizing mascara. Then use a makeup sponge to dab on cream blush to cheeks to compliment the eyes. Dust highlighter over high points such as the forehead, bridge of the nose and cheekbones. Line lips before applying lipstick.
How long does it take you to apply your makeup?
How many minutes in advance do you apply your makeup before you get dressed to leave the house?
Don’t you just hate it when you put on a fresh face and later to see oils popping out under your makeup? Follow these simple routines for oily skin makeup application.
- Never apply too much foundation
- Oily skin is shiny, so always use matte foundation
- Select a foundation (matte) that is made especially for oily skin
- Powder should be selected one shade lighter than your actual skin tone
- Do not use cream-based blushes
- Use astringent with acetone before applying makeup to close the pores
- Oily skin ladies should apply less makeup (less is more)
- Lips don’t have oil glands so choosing lipstick or lip gloss is simple
- Ensure that the makeup you use is of high quality
- Makeup which contains skin should be used as it reduces the appearance of pores and also reduces oil from the skin.
Additional tips to get rid of Oily skin:
- Drink a lot of water
- If necessary take acne treatments from dermatologist only
- Herbal products are always advisable
- You can also apply toothpaste on the pimples and leave it covered whole night then remove it in morning. It will reduce pimples…..