NYX Butter Gloss is a must have in your beauty collection. The Butter Gloss can be worn alone or over your favorite lipstick for a creamy sheer to medium coverage. The NYX Butter Gloss has a buttery, creamy texture with a moisturizing finish that’s sure to please even the driest lips.
The butter gloss provides a medium to sheer coverage as it is highly pigmented depending on the shade. The Butter Gloss melts onto lips providing a gloss finish. It is lightweight, comfortable on lips, it is neither sticky nor does it dry out lips. It also has a sweet vanilla-like scent that you will love, it is divine and not overpowering at all. I hope to buy the entire Butter Gloss collection and that NYX will continue to add more shades.
The NYX Butter Gloss colors that I picked up are:
- Apple Strudel – peachy coral pink that looks sheer over the lips
- Peach Cobbler – hot coral red
- Cupcake – really bright neon pink
- Ginger Snap – dark brown
- Praline – taupe brown, perfect nude gloss
- Red Velvet – dark red
- Raspberry Tart – dark purple
- True buttery texture
- Smooth, creamy application with the doe foot applicator
- Really moisturizing
- Semi-sheer with moderate pigment
- Not sticky
- Can be worn alone or layered over other lip products
- The price is reasonably
- The packaging is not shrink wrapped
Did you try any of the NYX Butter Gloss?
Which color is your favorite?