Learn how to make your own lip scrub to perfect your pout and also to give you that smooth lipstick application. Bye, bye to crack lips.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Vanilla extract
- Gel or Liquid Food coloring (optional)
- Small travel size jar or container (for storing lip scrub)
- Small bowl (for mixing)
- Take the small bowl and scoop the measurements of sugar and olive oil and stir together until they are blended.
- Add one or two drops of vanilla extract and stir the mixture together. The vanilla extract is used to add flavor to the mixture.
- Add one or two drops of food coloring of your choice. Mix evenly until the color is distributed.
- Place the scrub into a small jar to store it for later use.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of the DIY lib scrub to dry or wet lips and massage on lips for 10-15 seconds. Rinse or wipe off with a wet wipe or wet cloth. Follow up with a lip balm to keep lips feeling moisturized, soft and hydrated.