Summer is well and truly on its way and you’ll need the perfect lipstick to complete your look. If you’re not sure which shade will suit your skin tone, then take a look at our handy guide below.
- Learn how to make your own lip scrub to perfect your pout and also to give you that smooth lipstick application. Bye, bye to crack lips.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Vanilla extract
- Gel or Liquid Food coloring (optional)
- Small travel size jar or container (for storing lip scrub)
- Small bowl (for mixing)
- Take the small bowl and scoop the measurements of sugar and olive oil and stir together until they are blended.
- Add one or two drops of vanilla extract and stir the mixture together. The vanilla extract is used to add flavor to the mixture.
- Add one or two drops of food coloring of your choice. Mix evenly until the color is distributed.
- Place the scrub into a small jar to store it for later use.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of the DIY lib scrub to dry or wet lips and massage on lips for 10-15 seconds. Rinse or wipe off with a wet wipe or wet cloth. Follow up with a lip balm to keep lips feeling moisturized, soft and hydrated.
Trending glitter lips, learn more about how to achieve glitter lips.
1. To make lip makeup last longer, begin by blending a small amount of concealer or foundation over the edge of your lips with your fingertip or simply apply lip primer.