If you are into bold and lively colors then you should definitely get yourself the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette by Urban Decay. This pressed pigment palette from Urban Decay consist of 10 colors as well as a double ended electric eyeshadow precision brush.
The shadows are soft, creamy, long-wearing, blendable and highly pigmented.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Palette
- Revolt – bright metallic silver shimmer with silver glitter
- Gonzo – bright turquoise matte with floating tonal pearl
- Slow burn – bright red-orange matte with floating pearl
- Savage – bright hot pink matte
- Fringe – bright metallic teal
- Chaos – bright blue matte with floating tonal pearl
- Jilted – bright metallic fuchsia with blue shift
- Urban – bright metallic purple
- Freak – bright green with gold shift
- Thrash – bright lime green matte with floating gold pearl
Floating pearl are specks of pearl throughout a matte base. It’s neither matte or shimmer finish. The pearl appears to float on top of the base color for a more beautiful effect.
What it is formulated without
About the packaging and palette
The double-ended pressed pigment brush is an all black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers. That is perfect for applying pigments to the skin.
The Urban Decay Electric Palette is an artistry palette with unlimited usage for the face and body, the shades can be used however you prefer to apply them, some of the colors were not meant for the immediate eye area such as Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban which contains a colorant that is not yet approved for use around the immediate eye area. It is also important to note that the restriction only applies in the US, these shades are approved in other parts of the world where Urban Decay is sold. This was done because urban decay did not want to limit the palette to only eyeshadows. It doesn’t matter where you choose to place it you will eventually get an insane color payoff. This palette is perfect for every skin tone.