Natural oils in your hair take a while to travel to ends of strands, so infuse your hair with oils to supplement what your scalp already creates. Avoid using petroleum and mineral oils. Instead, consider to borrow from nature and use any of the oils listed below.
It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins E and B, silicon, copper and zinc. It helps to stimulate hair growth and increases blood flow to the scalp.
Benefits of using Jojoba Oil
· Moisturizes hair and scalp
· For a softer, more manageable hair
This oil contains essential fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium which are essential to healthy hair growth.
Benefits of using Almond Oil
· Strengthens hair and seal in moisture
· Increase shine
· Protects hair from breaking
· Works as an excellent scalp oil
· Helps to relieve inflammation or dry, itchy scalp
· Aids proper hair moisturization by sealing hair follicles, preventing premature breakage.
· Packed with proteins and fatty acids that help hair grow, healthy, strong and fast.
· Helps to eliminate hair frizz, dryness and promotes shiny, silky hair.
· Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help improve scalp health
· Strengthens hair
· Eliminates dandruff
· Blocks harmful UV rays
It has nourishing, softening and protective properties. It is good for treating dry hair, dry damaged scalp, irritated and sensitive scalp.
· Moisturizes and nourishes hair
· Leaves hair softer and more manageable
· Invigorates the scalp
· Encourages healthy, faster hair growth
· reduces dandruff
· Normalizes scalp
· Moisturize hair
· Stimulates cuticles for hair growth