Frankly speaking, belly fat is unattractive and can be worse for your beauty and health as well. According to many studies, abdominal fat increases the risk of diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, certain cancers, and mortality. Diet and exercise are two important factors that can flatten your tummy effectively. Particularly, exercise helps you lose weight by burning calories and boosting your metabolism. Besides, certain strength-training and moderate-intensity exercises are helpful for fighting abdominal fat. Here, I have compiled a list of 10 simple exercises that can reduce belly fat naturally and fast.
This exercise is useful for removing stubborn belly fat. It aids in strengthening and toning your abdominal muscles.
- The first step is lying down on your back. Throughout the exercise, ensure that the lower back keeps flat on the floor.
- Take a deep breathe afterward ad lift your legs slowly until they create a 90-degree angle.
- Exhale and lower your legs slowly with your abdominal muscles.
- Repeat a minimum of ten times.
- Do this exercise once every day to lose excess belly fat.
Chair Pose Or Utkatasana
Doing this exercise regularly is also useful for eliminating belly fat. It is good for strengthening and toning the abdominal muscles. In addition, it works the muscles in the arms and legs and enhances the heart.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Inhale and raise your arms slowly straight above your head.
- Exhale and later hold the body forward at the hips to create a 45-degree angle.
- Keep the knees slightly bent. Look straight ahead and keep in the position for around 30 to 60 seconds.
- Inhale when you straighten the knees and stand up straight.
- Then exhale and release the arms to your sides.
- Repeat 10-15 times and do the exercise three or four times per week for quick results.
Basically, this exercise helps to combat excess fat on the arms, legs, back, and abdomen. Practicing it every day will give you with well-developed muscles and a fabulous figure.
- Place your palms flat at a shoulder-length distance on the floor.
- Then, raise and position the body in a straight line.
- Bring the right knee forward toward the chest and come back to its previous position.
- After that, repeat the process with your left knee.
- Do the above steps again, alternating between the right and left knee.
- Practice this simple exercise daily for around five to ten minutes for a toned & flat belly.
This exercise is great for taking the excess fat out of your belly. It additionally helps to tone the muscles of the thighs, buttocks, hips, and lower back.
- Firstly, place your feet firmly at a shoulder-length distance apart on the ground.
- Hold dumbbells with equal weight in both hands and move the hips out backward.
- Bring the arms forward and squat. Ensure the chest stays well above the hips.
- Come back to your starting position.
- Repeat 5-10 times and work your way up to twenty-five times gradually.
- Do this exercise thrice per week for fast results.
This simple exercise works the stomach area and the hips and thighs. Along with that, it will strengthen and tone the stomach muscles.
- The initial step is lying down on your back.
- Put your hands behind your head and keep the shoulders and head lifted slightly off the ground.
- Keep the legs together, extended outward & straight.
- Then, tighten your abs and raise the feet off the ground.
- After that, raise one leg several inches off the floor and bring it back to the initial position to start the flutter kicks.
- Keep doing this exercise for as long as possible.
- Take a break and do again. Do this once every day.
Cycling aids in building lean muscle mass and improving your strength and cardio endurance and capacity. Particularly, it helps you easily remove fat from the belly area.
- Lie flat on a mat or the floor. Keep the hands on either behind your head or side of your head.
- Raise both your legs off the floor, bending them at the knees so they create a 90-degree angle.
- Pull the right knee close to the chest, keeping the left leg out.
- Put the right leg out and then bring the left knee close to the chest.
- Keep rotating the legs in a way similar to riding a bike.
- After that, repeat this 10-12 times for both your legs and for two consecutive sets.
- Practice this exercise 3-4 times in a week.
This is one of the best exercises to lose belly fat. They are highly beneficial for toning your abdominal muscles and eliminating excess fat from your belly.
- The first step is lying on your back and slightly bending your knees, creating a triangle on the floor.
- Firmly plant your feet on the ground. Cross the arms over the chest.
- Tighten your stomach muscles. Exhale to raise the head & upper back off the ground.
- Hold the position for three to five seconds. Inhale as you come back to your initial position.
- Repeat around 10-12 times in order to form a complete set.
- Perform three sets, four times per week to notice visible results.
Typically, this exercise helps to stretch and contract your abdominal muscles. It also tones your hips and thighs.
- The first step is lying down on the back with the feet & toes pointing forward and the hands by your sides.
- Lift the right leg toward the ceiling till it creates a 90-degree angle with the body. Then, keep the toes toward the ceiling.
- Hold the position for around 10-60 minutes. Rotate the right leg from the hips.
- Repeat the above step. Deeply inhale as you start your circle and slowly exhale as you finish it.
- Reverse the direction after performing 6 circles and draw another six circles counterclockwise.
- Lower your right leg slowly and then repeat the entire procedure with your left leg.
- Perform at least ten sets every day for a flat belly along with the sculpted lower body.
The plank helps to stretch and exercise your stomach muscles. In addition, it increases the strength of your legs and arms.
- Lie down on the belly on a mat. Raise the upper body, placing the weight on the forearms and knees.
- Lift your knees, shifting your weight to the toes. Ensure that your body creates a straight line.
- Deeply inhale and hold the position for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Exhale as you lower the knees and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat the simple exercise once daily.
This exercise aids in toning the muscles of the lower belly.
- Lie down on the back with the hands by your side and the palms facing down.
- Keep the legs together and then lift them toward the ceiling, creating a 90-degree angle with the body.
- Ensure you keep the head and shoulders on the ground throughout this exercise.
- Then, inhale and tighten the gut muscles.
- Exhale slowly while lifting and curling the hips toward the rib cage, ensuring to keep the legs straight.
- Inhale as you lower your hips slowly.
- Repeat this process ten times. Do this exercise 3 or 4 times per week.
Follow these simple and effective exercises to get rid of belly fat naturally. You can easily perform them at home without the support of any personal trainer. Hope that you will achieve the desired body.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in any guest post featured on our site are those of the guest author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Beauty that walks as a whole.
Author Bio: Emily Pham is a blogger with many years of experience in searching the best natural home remedies for beauty and health issues.