A makeup look is never complete until you apply falsies (mink lashes). If you want a bigger pop to make your makeup look and eye features to seem enhance consider applying mink eyelashes. While some will preferably go for the no makeup, makeup look. There are others that cannot live without the big pop and enhance ‘makeup look’ of wearing false eyelashes. Falsies are ideal for a person who does not have nice long lashes and they are excellent for improvisation.
Adding falsies to the natural eyelashes can be quiet a trouble until you have learned to master the technique of applying lashes. Follow these easy steps to get the hang of applying falsies.
[bctt tweet=”Complete your #makeup look with mink eyelashes #beauty #promua ” username=”beautythatwalks“]
Tips for Applying Falsies (Mink Eyelashes)
- Use a tweezer or lash applicator to fit lashes to eyelids
- Apply glue to the lash band and allow it to get tacky before applying to eyelids; this will prevent the falsies from moving around during and after placement
- Tightline the eyelids to blend in falsies with natural lash line
- If you have hooded (small) eyes cut falsies to an appropriate length to fit your eye shape. You can also add an extra piece if falsies are not wide enough to fit eye shape.
- If your eyelashes are naturally curly you should try this method: close your eyes and use your finger to taut your eyelid in the opposite direction. This will help to keep the natural lash from curling. Proceed to add lashes closely to the lash line.
- Avoid using bonding glue; it will make falsies harder to apply
How to Apply Falsies
- Use the tweezer or lash applicator to grip the lash band at the center place falsies on the eyelids for measurements
- If the measurement is correct; apply lash glue to the lash band and allow the glue to dry down for about 15-20 sec. before applying
- Hold the lash from the tip (not the side) when applying to eyelids
- Place lash strip on the center of eyelids and gently glide eyelashes on each side to fit the eyes
When applying falsies to eyelids try to look down with eye closed and place lash band to the center of the eyelid for best application.
* Falsies will blend in perfectly with the natural lashes.
After checking the beauty community I have come to realize that mink lashes are one of the best quality lashes to be worn. Mink lashes are handcrafted and come in a variety of styles fit for any occasion. Below I will review 3 different types of Mink lashes available at Private Label Extensions.
Chloe – 3D Mink Eyelashes
The Chloe 3D Mink Lash is perfect for individuals that have a naturally sparing eyelash. By wearing the Chloe 3D Mink Lash it will give a full coverage which will fill the eyelids, make your eyes pop, look natural and not too overdramatic.
The eyelash is comfortable to wear. It is created with luxurious mink with double and triple layers.
Amelia – 3D Mink Eyelashes
The Amelia 3D Mink Lash is perfect for those that have full eyelashes but would still like an enhancement to their natural features.
Eden – 3D Mink Eyelashes
The Eden – 3D Mink Lash is more fuller than the Chloe 3D Mink Lash, so if you barely have eyelashes the Eden – 3D Mink Lash would be a great fit.
These 3D Mink Lashes are reusable and can be worn 20-25 times. With proper care and storage, you should get the most out of your lashes. The 3D Mink lashes are created on strip lashes. They are comfortable to wear, lightweight and comes in various styles. These lashes are suitable for everyone whether you have full or sparing natural eyelashes.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are of the author.