We all love to look our best and by wearing heels it spruces up our entire outfit, doesn’t matter how simple our dressing is. I am a lover of shoes especially stiletto heels, flats, vintage shoes and sneakers. My current collection is growing and I don’t get to wear them all the time.
Tips to Walk in High Heels
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Around the house, until you get comfortable
- Don’t sacrifice cuteness for comfort. It doesn’t matter what kind of shoes you wear, you will never be cute walking like a baby deer.
- Start with wedges and when they become comfortable you can switch to lower heels until you are good enough to manage 5-inch heels.
- Chunky heels are more comfortable.
- Try platform shoes; the thicker the platform, the more inches it takes off the heel; therefore, the slant of your foot is not as steep.
- Wear flats if you’re still not getting the hang of it.
- Heel-toe practice: Get comfortable walking on tiptoes, then use a starter heel such as wedges or a thicker heel around 3-4 inches.
- Practice all the time, you can do this all the while even during cleaning.
- Take small steps and focus on your steps because you wouldn’t want to end up with a twisted ankle.
- Look for features that make heels more comfortable and stable, some heels are thinner than some, so you might find yourself wobbling while wearing.