If you wish to take care of your armpits as much as you take care of the rest of your skin, you may want to consider using all-natural deodorants instead of the more traditional chemical-based variety most people use. It won’t keep you from sweating, but by caring for your underarm skin in a gentle matter it may reduce underarm odor. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
Unfortunately, my MAC Paint Pot has dried up. The oils in the product separated causing it to lose the creamy consistency. What was once a creamy product turned into a product that seems as if it was basking in the sun, it is stiffer than a well pressed shirt in spray starch. I have more than half product left as I alternate between the paint pot and Ambrosia Eye Fx Primer; therefore, I had to find a way to revive what’s left of the product.
There’s nothing worse than spending time putting a face on in the morning, only to look like you’ve just rolled out of bed by lunchtime. When you work really hard to create your perfect look, you want it to stay looking perfect but you can’t control the weather or your surroundings. Heat, humidity and general sweatiness of the day all contribute to making that classic face you spent so much time honing slide right off. How dare it!
There are things you can do – thankfully – to prevent the ‘melted waxwork’ look by the end of the day. Making your makeup last all day depends on what product you use as much as it is about skill. You can learn more at https://classiccosmetics.com, and you can check out the tricks below to get your look perfected and lasting all day. Whatever you do, make sure that your makeup bag has everything you need to get started.
Top Makeup Tricks
- Oil + Water = Disaster. We all know this and the oils in your face are included! So, starting your makeup routine with a clear and clean canvas is important. Before you get started on applying your favourite cosmetics, you need to have a clean, dry face. The oils need a good cleanser and you’ll need an SPF-free moisturizer before adding anything else.
- Base Coat. When you go for a manicure that is done by a professional, you need a base coat to keep the nail polish on longer. It’s no different for your face. Okay, so you won’t be using a nail polish base coat across your T-Zone, but you will need a primer. This blur the imperfections, fill your pores and keep your makeup lasting longer.
- Product Choice. A big part of makeup staying on your face all day is the choice of product you use. You can use drugstore makeup and designer makeup and have the same look, but you can bet that the designer makeup will last you for 12 hours as opposed to the 2 hours the drugstore makeup will stay on. Be picky about your makeup and think of it as an investment in yourself.
- Set It. You’d not go to the hairdressers for a stylish up ‘do and not lock it in with hairspray. Setting your makeup with a setting spray like this can make such a difference. Do this before and after you apply your face so that your makeup looks more natural on your skin.
- Hands Off. If you’re the sort of person who knuckles their eyes when they’re sleepy, perhaps lay off the layers of mascara. Keeping your hands off your face doesn’t just stop your makeup from running off; it stops you transferring dirt from your hands to your cheeks. Oils on your hands will cause movement in your makeup so keep your hands away from your face as much as possible.
Keeping your makeup on all day is not as easy, but with these tips you should be able to have an easier time of it, meaning your face will look as fresh on the long commute home as it did on the way!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to makeup. There are thousands of videos online of people doing crazy things with their makeup but that might be a bit out of your league. Most people end up with the same sort of look every day because they don’t know how to be more creative. If you’re just a beginner and you want to improve your makeup skills to becoming a makeup professional, check out these simple tips to help you along the way.
I am totally impressed with this product ‘Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye Fx Eyeshadow Primer.’ I love to see an eyeshadow that is popping with pigments whether bold or nude on any and every skin tone. This is what the Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye Fx Eyeshadow Primer does; it enhances the quality of the eyeshadow by providing a strong hold and colour vibrancy.
Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye Fx Eyeshadow PrimerThe product is creamy and glides onto eyes smoothly by using the tip of a flat brush.With the Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye Fx Eyeshadow Primer I did not experience any product fall out, creasing or wrinkling in my eye area. The product does not tug while being applied as it goes on smoothly. Blending in eyeshadow is also easy with this product.
There were no signs of colour fading after wearing my eyeshadow for several hours. And as the rule says a little goes a long way; therefore excessive use of the product is not needed to get your eyeshadow to pop.
PackagingThe Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye Fx Eyeshadow Primer comes in a 10-gram container with material made from polyethylene and terephthalate. The product can be easily identified with the labeling on top cover.
Where can it be purchased?Anyhow, the product is not 100% easy to come by as it is not widely available. It is made in Trinidad and sold for TT$12.
Also, check out this blogger reviews on her selection of products.
Application of makeup takes time and patience. We don’t always get it right on our first try but there are steps that we can take to develop our skills over time. I have compiled a list below of makeup tips and tricks for makeup newbies/ beginners.
Use these makeup tips to get better at applying your makeup
What is The Makeup Eraser
The makeup eraser is a reusable micro-fiber soft cloth that removes makeup with the use of only warm water. The makeup eraser measures 7″ wide and 16″ inches long. It has a two-sided flannel that has short fibers on one side to remove makeup and the longer fibers that should be used for gentle exfoliation.
It is free from chemical and all you need to do is to soak the micro-fiber soft cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess of the water and use it to remove makeup from your face. I have decided that it is time for me to find other alternatives for makeup wipes so that I don’t have to be repurchasing monthly or running out of makeup remover since I wear makeup on a regular basis.