Most of you might see this popular item floating around the internet. The Electric Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer. I have seen a lot of questions surrounding the item and in this post, I will answer the most asked ones for you. The Kesouli Electric Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer were created with the concept of washing and drying your brushes in one place. Not only that; it is designed to wash and clean the brush in a few seconds. With this, you will no longer want to leave your brush to air dry and it can be used immediately.
- 8 rubber collars of different sizes to fit your brush handles. The collars are able to expand to fit different types of brush.
- The cleaning bowl is made of a clear unbreakable plastic material; it will not break easily. It is non-toxic and odorless.
- The makeup brush cleaner requires 2 AA batteries for power operation. Batteries not included.
- The spinner has an ergonomic design switch that lights up when it is powered on
How to use the Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer
- Add water and brush shampoo into the bowl
- Find the suitable size collar and attach it to your brush
- Ensure that the spinner has batteries ( I prefer to use rechargeable batteries)
- Next, attach the brush to the spinner
- Turn on the spinner, slowly dip and spin the brush to clean.
- To dry raise and spin until completely dry
Products from Amazon.com
The makeup brush cleaner is a plus for any makeup junkie. It saves the time that we would normally take to wash our brushes and lay them to dry for the next 24 hrs. With the makeup brush cleaner and dryer, you will be able to clean your brush and have it for use immediately. No more having dirty brushes piling up. When using be careful not to put too much water and liquid soap or else it will become foamy and the liquid will be splashing out once the heavy rotation of the spinner hits the water. Denser brushes can be harder to deep clean. It might be a bit frustrating having to find the appropriate slot for each brush handles and having to interchange. Some pros and cons of the device can be seen below:
Will this brush cleaner damage your brush?
I have been using this brush cleaner for awhile and none of my brushes appear damage. They come out fresh, fluffy and in a like new condition.
Do you have to rinse the brushes after using brush shampoo?
It is best to rinse out the soap residue from the brush after washing. Then allow the spinner to air dry it.
Can the clean multiple brushes at once?
No! It takes one brush at a time