|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and #12 Duo Brush|
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is a waterproof brow color that is ideal for sculpting, defining and carving perfectly precise brows that won’t fade. It has a smudge-free, creamy formula that glides on skin and adheres to hair. It is recommended for oily skin and humid climates.
I bought this product along with the Anastasia Duo Brush #12. The formula is creamy and it is easy to apply.
|Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)|
I have thick full defined shaped brows that have several sparse patches on the tail that definitely needs to be filled in. The Anastasia dipbrow pomade helps to accentuate the shape and fill in the sparse patches. I use the smallest amount along with my duo angled brush to fill in and the spooly to blend for a more even, natural, smudge-free look.
This Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade gave me the same result an eyebrow pencil would only difference is that some eyebrow pencils are not smudge-free or waterproof. I don’t think I would give up using eyebrow pencils but I would definitely switch between using both. This product can be used alone or set with a brow powder. If you bought a lighter color and you want it to be a little darker then you can use a darker shade eyebrow powder to set it.
The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade does not come along with the Duo Angled Brush but any angled cut shaped brush can be used along with a spooly to get the job done. Remember only a small amount of the dipbrow pomade is needed to be applied to brow to achieve that natural brow looks, and blending always comes in handy.
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade|
I ordered the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in the color dark brown since I was stuck between choosing chocolate, ebony or dark brown. I didn’t want my brows to look extremely dark so I decided not to go with a darker shade of black. After trying dark brown I’m now contemplating on going for ebony since ebony is more for darker brows.
I rubbed my brows slightly approximately 10 minutes after applying dip brow just to test how smudge free this product is and the tiniest amount came off on my fingers it was barely noticeable so I was saying maybe the product is not completely dried as yet. Later on, during the day I test the product again and the product stands up to it’s claim it was 100% smudge-free.
Tips for using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- A little goes a long way, the product is buildable, so pick up a generous amount of product on the brush each time.
- Close the lid tightly after every use, this way the product will not dry out.
- Blend! Blend! Blend! Blending is the key to makeup application. Use a spooly or mascara one to blend the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (recommended Anastasia Duo Brush #12)
- Outline brows with short strokes then fill
- This product has not dried up on me as yet and I hope not, one tip that I have learned and I wish to share is to store the dip brow jar upside down to prevent it from drying out.
- If your product is already dried out you can add a little oil to it to get back its consistency, but I will not recommend microwave or putting direct heat to it.