In the past, when you wanted to find quality beauty products, you didn’t have many options. You were mostly limited to going to high-end department stores and the mall. That environment has changed dramatically. You can find some surprising places that offer superior makeup and beauty items. Below are a few of the spots where you can now discover the top-of-the-line products you want. The best part is that some of them can be delivered right to your door.
Unlike other skin laser treatments, hair removal requires some preparation prior to your laser hair removal treatments.
First, let’s look at how laser hair removal works. Lasers emit wavelengths that target the pigment located in the root of each hair follicle. By absorbing the light, lasers are able to destroy hair follicles without causing damage to the skin’s surface. Since each individual hair is on its own growth cycle, multiple laser treatments scheduled 8 to 10 weeks apart are required for permanent hair removal.
There are several other ways to ensure permanent hair removal. Get the best results by taking the time to do these things before your laser hair removal treatments begin.
There’s nothing worse than spending time putting a face on in the morning, only to look like you’ve just rolled out of bed by lunchtime. When you work really hard to create your perfect look, you want it to stay looking perfect but you can’t control the weather or your surroundings. Heat, humidity and general sweatiness of the day all contribute to making that classic face you spent so much time honing slide right off. How dare it!
There are things you can do – thankfully – to prevent the ‘melted waxwork’ look by the end of the day. Making your makeup last all day depends on what product you use as much as it is about skill. You can learn more at https://classiccosmetics.com, and you can check out the tricks below to get your look perfected and lasting all day. Whatever you do, make sure that your makeup bag has everything you need to get started.
Top Makeup Tricks
- Oil + Water = Disaster. We all know this and the oils in your face are included! So, starting your makeup routine with a clear and clean canvas is important. Before you get started on applying your favourite cosmetics, you need to have a clean, dry face. The oils need a good cleanser and you’ll need an SPF-free moisturizer before adding anything else.
- Base Coat. When you go for a manicure that is done by a professional, you need a base coat to keep the nail polish on longer. It’s no different for your face. Okay, so you won’t be using a nail polish base coat across your T-Zone, but you will need a primer. This blur the imperfections, fill your pores and keep your makeup lasting longer.
- Product Choice. A big part of makeup staying on your face all day is the choice of product you use. You can use drugstore makeup and designer makeup and have the same look, but you can bet that the designer makeup will last you for 12 hours as opposed to the 2 hours the drugstore makeup will stay on. Be picky about your makeup and think of it as an investment in yourself.
- Set It. You’d not go to the hairdressers for a stylish up ‘do and not lock it in with hairspray. Setting your makeup with a setting spray like this can make such a difference. Do this before and after you apply your face so that your makeup looks more natural on your skin.
- Hands Off. If you’re the sort of person who knuckles their eyes when they’re sleepy, perhaps lay off the layers of mascara. Keeping your hands off your face doesn’t just stop your makeup from running off; it stops you transferring dirt from your hands to your cheeks. Oils on your hands will cause movement in your makeup so keep your hands away from your face as much as possible.
Keeping your makeup on all day is not as easy, but with these tips you should be able to have an easier time of it, meaning your face will look as fresh on the long commute home as it did on the way!
- Fall heralds the second most important shopping season on Americans’ calendars, no less than back-to-school time—and for 2017, retail sales during these core months are expected to reach “an estimated $857.18 billion, accounting for 17.0% of total retail sales for the year,” says eMarketer’s latest forecast. School supplies and clothing, for sure; make up a bulk of the purchases, but for young ladies, here’s another area you should invest in before heading back to your university’s halls: The beauty department.The start of a brand-new school year is one of the best moments to debut a more refined or mature you, or perhaps showcase to the world the makeover you’ve always wanted to try out. But that’s not to say you need to use up the money you’ve saved from your summer jobs to upgrade your look. Because as I’ve shared with you, there are many ways to look expensive on a bargain.Meet an exciting new discovery of mine: Free desktop browser extension Piggy, which finds deals and discounts for you from thousands of retail brands and automatically applies coupon codes at checkout. It’s your reliable online beauty shopping ally that will allow you to build a complete makeup kit (or refresh your current one to keep up with the times) without breaking the bank!
Image source: Pexels
Piggy won’t disrupt your usual shopping routine because you just need to install it once and it will work in the background of your browser every time you shop, giving you access to not just countless discounts but also cash back. We scoured topnotch retailers that are Piggy partners for seven items that will level up your back to school beauty; at prices even mom would approve of.For flawless skin: The Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer from Sephora
Get a deluxe sample along with 4.5% cash back for any $25 purchase.
For maximum sun protection with a healthy glow: The Body Shop’s Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF50 PA++++.
Save 40% on this and other products; it comes with free shipping and 5.0% cash back.For easy breezy hairstyling: Tourmaline Ceramic Brush Iron from Sally Beauty Supply
Save $15 off on this and other full-sized styling tools, plus get 1.0% cash back.For a celebrity touch: Kardashian Beauty Products at Loxabeauty.com
Get them at 2 for $8, plus a bonus of 7.0% cash back.For naturally kissable lips: Fresh crème lip shine from Philosophy.com
Save up to 50% off on this and all products, plus get 3.0% cash back.For an all-day luxe scent: Designer fragrances from Filthy Fragrance
Get up to 70% off on Armani, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana, along with 5.0% cash back.For the complete package: The Jane Iredale Starter Kit from Dermstore
It’s 20% off Jane Iredale products over here, and you get 3.0% cash back, too.For soft, nourished hands that anyone would love to touch: CoQ10 Hand Cream at DHCare
It’s at 20% off, and with every purchase, you’ll get 5.0% cash back as well.Get your glow on this back-to-school season—your wallet is as happy as your makeup kit. Thanks to all the savings you got from Piggy.
Whether you have acne on your face or your body, breakouts can cause you more than just discomfort. They can be damaging to your skin and your confidence. In severe cases, they can even be enough to stop you from living the life you want.
With so much emphasis on choosing cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly beauty products. More and more of us are turning to DIY beauty products. The fact is that a lot of products that are of a high-quality, also cruelty-free and sustainable tend to be expensive. Which puts them out of reach for anyone on a small budget. Then there’s the fact that we’re told time and time again that natural products are better for us. This is another reason why so many beauty lovers are now turning to DIY beauty products.
The selfie has completely taken over the world. There are probably few people on the planet, and certainly in the West, who don’t know what a selfie is and most of them will have taken at least one.
Let’s face it, we all like to show off our style by uploading a selfie or two to our social media accounts. I mean, it’s so gratifying when someone likes your picture or compliments you on your look that it can be quite addictive for some. Many selfie kings and queens even spend hours of time and lots of cash ensuring that they’re picture perfect in every selfie they take. Although I wouldn’t necessarily suggest going that far, there are lots of things that you can do to ensure that you look great in each and every selfie you take. Check them out…