Pigmentation is essentially the colouring of your skin. Melanin is made up of compounds in the skin responsible for the visible skin colour. However, some skin conditions can alter the colour of your skin, causing it to darken. While in most cases these skin colour changes are harmless, some can be a sign of an underlying medical condition. If you’ve noticed skin pigmentation and want to minimize its appearance, read on to learn about five available options for pigmentation treatment in Melbourne.
Want to show the love to your skin, but never seem to get around to it? Read below for our guide to checking up and rejuvenating your skin, one task at a time, inside and out.
Don’t you just hate it when you wake up in the morning and find that a blemish has developed on your skin, apparently overnight? Usually, this happens the morning before a big day and the most common reason for stress. You were probably stressed when you went to bed and that causes your body to increase its production of sebum. This is the name for the oily liquid that oozes out of spots and acne. So, perhaps the best way to get rid of the problem would be to just control your stress levels as much as possible. But what if that skin blemish is already there?
You can cover it up, but this will typically make the issue worse. Putting makeup on acne is adding more oils to your skin and it could cause more spots to develop. No, the best way to handle this is head on so let’s look at how to solve some of the most annoying skin issues, starting with acne.
We all know the basics when it comes to our skincare routine. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, pop on a bit of lip balm every now and then. But if your skin is still dull or problematic even if you follow these steps, you’ll be glad to know that there are other awesome products on the market which can really help to improve the feel and appearance. Here are a few things you could consider adding to your skincare routine.
On removing the UMA Discovery Oil Kit from its packaging I could smell the scent of chamomile and lavender lingering. I immediately fell in love with the scent that I sniff, sniffed away. The UMA Oils came in a cute white compact packaging with a beautiful silver flower design embossment and a carton that you can pull from either side to get the oils out, with the oils lying face down and the labeling shooting up. I was able to pull each oil out with my fingertips for usage.
- Sometimes we like to do things ourselves, so we rather stay home and work on our flaws; uneven skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines instead of spending hours in the salon. Exuviance Performance has changed the game for us with this easy to use at home kit. The Exuviance Performance Peel consists of a 6 week supply of 12 single-use peels plus one sensitivity test peel, 13 steps 1 Activator Pads, 13 steps 2 Neutralizer Pads.The active ingredients are 25% professional level AHA/PHA (alpha hydroxyl acids and polyhydroxy acids), glycolic acid, mandelic acid and gluconolactone.The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 is very easy to use by following the 2 step cotton pad technique, using it in areas that show the first signs of aging such as the face, chest and back of hands. Implement this home kit in your weekly beauty routine by using it twice a week. I applied the 2 step method and it did not irritate my skin, neither did I feel any form of tingling. I cleansed my face thoroughly and used the 2 step cotton pad as recommended in the time allotted. There was a slight change in my smile lines but my uneven skin tone remained the same. For the price of this product, I was hoping for something that gives a more transparent result.Smile lines we just can’t get rid of they will eventually come back after a certain point in life especially if we continue to smile each day. On the other hand, I am free from wrinkles and my main issue is dealing with uneven skin tone. I was hoping for a huge difference in the appearance of my skin tone while using this at home kit. I already implement other products targeted for dark spots in my skin regime but needed a little boost, so I took the challenge by trying the Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25.Since this product is clinically proven to restore the skin by reducing the signs of aging. I handed it over to a more mature audience that it would be better suitable for.
When Will I See ChangesWith regular use up to two times per week, user can see changes in their skin such as
The Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 should not be used during topical procedures such as microdermabrasion, electrolysis, waxing and depilatory use within one week of a peel this may cause an increase in the skin sensitivity to the peel. I am an avid user of these topical procedures so I was a bit skeptical before I tried this product. Therefore, I refrained from using the topical procedures listed because I didn’t want to cause more harm to my super sensitive skin. I would also recommend using a sunscreen along with this treatment; as it helps to protect your skin from the sun and the outside environment. If you use any topical prescriptions or oral prescriptions with retinoid; consult with your physician prior usage of the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25.
- Refine pore size and smooth texture.
- A visibly diminish of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve clarity and brightness in skin tone.
- An all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin.
IngredientsActivator Pad Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Sodium Bisulfite.Neutralizer Pad Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.It is important to read the complete directions before using this product. Also, test the sensitivity of the peel to your skin; to see if there is no sign of irritation and/or discomfort after 24 hours. You may proceed with a peel to the entire face, hand or where ever you choose to apply the 2 step cotton peel.Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post complimentary of Brandbacker, opinions expressed are solely of the author otherwise stated.
I have been introduced to BB creams for quite a while now and I have been using this specific brand from Dr. Brandt on an on and off basis. This Dr. Brandt BB cream is self-adjusting so it should match any skin tone and it is good for all skin types.