Addiction is a very critical thing for people; indeed, they fail to overcome it because of its extensive impact. Whether it is an addiction to drugs or alcohol; people always find it tough to defeat. The brain constantly seeks out for the next to fix the problem to assist a person so that he/she can feel good. According to a study, the mind helps people to attain more energy. However, it must be noted that it’s quite easy to fall into addictive behavior; doctors also recommend prescription medications along with rehab centers to get rid of the problems.
Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a common condition where parts of the body that naturally have hair experience thinning or bald patches. It mostly occurs on the scalp but it can also be on your beard or limbs where hair grows. This is caused by a variety of reasons ranging from stress to side effects of cancer treatments.
Nowadays, the people residing in Delhi are very much conscious about their looks especially face and the facelift treatment in India is playing an important role to make to the looks better or to retain the existing look as a result facelift treatment in India became a much-in-demand treatment.
According to the renowned skin specialist in Gurgaon, the facelift treatment in Delhi, as well as other areas of Delhi, is increasing rapidly.
Sweating is totally normal. It is our body’s way of cooling us down. We know this. We also know that a great way to lose weight is to step into a sauna and sweat off 11lbs. However, we also know that there is nothing that we say that will make us enjoy sweating. Especially excessive sweating. Urgh. We feel the same about excessive sweating as we do about watching Jersey Shore – it’s tolerable in small doses so long as there is plenty of time between each episode. Otherwise, it is unbearable.
Yes, excessive sweating is annoying. But it goes well beyond that for so many people. It hits our confidence, holds us back at work, makes us embarrassed, and sees us, well, hide a little. That’s not what life’s about. Life is about living confidently and shining bright like the miracle we are.
That’s why finding a way to slow or stop those sweat glands from overworking can be an absolute game-changer. So, to help you on your quest of perspiring less and living more, we have come up with a list of quick tips that could leave you with armpits drier than the Sahara in summer.
- I was waiting to add a little color to my hair before I went ahead to test and review this product. Anyhow, I got the color in but later regretted it. The color was not vibrant enough to my liking since I tried to do an at home thing with not sufficient time. Luckily enough I had this wonderful product from Hask that helped to reverse the feeling of my dry thirsty hair from dying.I immediately grab for the Hask Kalahari Melon Oil Color Protection Shampoo and apply a handful amount to my hair and scalp. My hair lathered in no time. I was loving the feeling of the Hask Shampoo rinsing the residue from my hair leaving my hair all clean and shiny.After shampooing I used the Hask Kalahari Melon Oil Protection Conditioner which made my hair soft, manageable, shiny and smelling good. I followed up with the Hask Kalahari Melon Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner; I left it in my natural dyed hair for approximately 20 mins and covered with a plastic cap. After rinsing the product thoroughly from my hair I applied the Kalahari Melon Oil Protection Shine Treatment and blow dry my hair using the Hask brush.I love the Hask product line. It has tons of benefits for color treated hair and/or dry, damaged hair.This product is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.Check out Hask Beauty here.Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post complimentary of BrandBacker, opinions expressed are solely of the author.
It is important not to put excessive stress on our hair edges while styling the hair. The edge of the hair is fragile and it is the most sensitive, even the tools that you use can pull out the hair. Non-fatty alcohol filled products can dry out hair so avoid using. Hair edges must be moisturized at all times. Use natural oils to treat slow growth to edges by massaging oils on your edges several times a week. Recommended oils are:
1. Castor Oil
- Stimulates hair growth with regular use.
- Use 2-3 times per week
2. Lavender Oil
Dilute this oil with a carrier oil or Vitamin E oil for growth stimulation
3. Vitamin E Oil or other sources of E oil can contribute to healthy hair growth.
To Prevent Hair Edges from Breaking Off
- avoid sleeping on cotton pillows, satin or silk is better
- avoid high heat: pressing comb, flat iron etc.
- avoid wearing your braids and weaves that are too tight
- keep your natural hair clean and well conditioned
- try hair growth remedies such as vitamins, serums and oils
- try manipulating your hair less and wear more protective styles such as wigs, closures, full sew-ins, braids.
Try these hair edges saving tips to take care of your hair edges.
Oil Cream (LOC Method)
The LOC method is a special technique used to moisturize the hair. L.O.C is short means liquid, oil and cream. It is the order of operation that the product goes into the hair to seal in moisture.