|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow and #12 Duo Brush|
I bought this product along with the Anastasia Duo Brush #12. The formula is creamy and it is easy to apply.
|Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)|
This Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade gave me the same result an eyebrow pencil would only difference is that some eyebrow pencils are not smudge-free or water proof. I don’t think I would give up using eye brow pencils but I would definitely switch between using both. This product can be used alone or set with a brow powder. If you bought a lighter color and you want it to be a little darker then you can use a darker shade eyebrow powder to set it.
The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade does not come along with the Duo Angled Brush but any angled cut shaped brush can be used along with a spooly to get the job done. Remember only a small amount of the dipbrow pomade is needed to be applied to brow to achieve that natural brow look, and blending always comes in handy.
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade|
I ordered the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in the color dark brown, since I was stuck between choosing chocolate, ebony or dark brown. I didn’t want my brows to look extremely dark so I decided not to go with a darker shade like black. After trying dark brown I’m now contemplating on going for ebony, since ebony are more for darker brows.
I rubbed my brows slightly approximately 10 minutes after applying dip brow just to test how smudge free this product is and the tiniest amount came of on my fingers it was barely noticeable so I was saying maybe the product is not completely dried as yet. Later on during the day I test the product again and the product stand up to it’s claim it was 100% smudge-free.
Tips for using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
- A little goes a long way, the product is buildable, so pick up a generous amount on brush each time.
- Close the lid tightly after every use, this way the product will not dry out.
- Blend! Blend! Blend! Blending is the key to makeup application. Use a spooly or mascara one to blend the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (recommended Anastasia Duo Brush #12)
- Outline brows with short strokes then fill
- This product has not dried up on me as yet and I hope not, one tip that I have learned and I wish to share is to store the dip brow jar upside down to prevent it from drying out.
- If your product is already dried out you can add a little oil to it to get back it consistency, but I will not recommended microwave or putting direct heat to it.