A hen party is a party meant exclusively for ladies, held before a wedding, and attended by the bride and her female friends. Also Known as “bachelorette parties”, this type of party is usually planned by the brides’ closest friends, often the maid of honor or bridesmaids. When you choose the restaurants for your hen party, you need to check several things like the decoration of the restaurant, food quality and you should check the hospitality facility of the respective restaurant.
- Hen parties can be held in a public place, such as a restaurant or bar, or may be held in a private home or rented room. Unlike a bridal shower with young girls in attendance, the hen party is strictly for adult women. Drinking alcohol and free-form dancing may be encouraged as the party unfolds.
- There is a wide range of options when it comes to planning the entertainment for a hen party. Planning a hen party is a daunting mission especially when having to choose the best restaurant that can meet all your expectations and requirements.
How could you arrange the hen party?
1. Make a list of all the restaurants in town that offer the option of hen parties in the area. You need to do this well before time because these options require being shortlisted to a final four; based on the quality of service they offer, the budget options, the number of people they can accommodate, and the other type of additional services that they can offer.
2. Sometimes hen parties can extend to an extreme time limit and restaurants do not allow the customers to continue their parties until midnight. So if you want to extend your party time then you should discuss with the restaurant managers about this matter.
3. Read recent and old reviews of the restaurant before you finalize the deal. When you have the list prepared, ensure to catch up on the reviews of the place. This way you will come to know about the reputation of the place and whether their service is up to the mark for your hen party.
4. When you are out picking a restaurant for your friend’s hen party, keep this aspect in mind the most. There are restaurants that do not serve drinks and still do hold hen parties. Check the place off the list if such is the case.
5. The most important aspect of restaurant hunting is the budget you have in hand for the hen party. Do not go all out spending lavishly on an all-expensive best restaurant just because you love your best friend the most. You might get much better options elsewhere at a cheaper price.
6. Your girls are going to feel hungry at some point in time and just having normal snacks will not help. So, ensure that the restaurant, which you book, also offers food, and not just snacks in the package.
Since you are spearheading the bachelorette party always, stay prepared with a plan. If needed sit with the bride and ask her what she wants to do for her bachelorette. Sit down with a friend or fellow wedding party member and discuss the details. Pick a date, send the invitees, and follow our steps and voila you are good to go.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in any guest post featured on our site are those of the guest author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Beauty that walks as a whole.