|Protect your hair edges from thinning|
It is important not to put excessive stress on edges while styling the hair. The edge of the hair is fragile and it is the most sensitive, even the tools that you use can pull out the hair.. Non-fatty alcohol filled products can dry out hair so avoid using. Edges must be moisturized at all times. Use natural oils to treat slow growth to edges by massaging oils on your edges several times a week. Recommended oils are:
1. Castor Oil
- Stimulates hair growth with regular use.
- Use 2-3 times per week
To Prevent Edges from Breaking Off
- avoid sleeping on cotton pillows, satin or silk is better
- avoid high heat: pressing comb, flat iron etc.
- avoid wearing your braids and weaves that are too tight
- keep your natural hair clean and well conditioned
- try hair growth remedies such as vitamins, serums and oils
- try manipulating your hair less and wear more protective styles such as wigs, closures, full sew-ins, braids.