|Home Remedies for Curly Hair: Beer and Apple Cider Vinegar|
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar with water
- Shampoo hair and use the apple cider vinegar mixture as a hair rinse to remove the shampoo.
- Let it sit on hair for a while and then rinse with cool water.
- Use this remedy once or twice per month
- Wash you hair as normal with shampoo then rinse with water
- Slowly pour beer on hair
- Let it sit on hair for 5 minutes, so that it penetrates the hair shafts.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with cold water
- Use this remedy once every two weeks
Hot Oil Massage
- Pour a reasonable amount of oil in a pan and allow it to warm for 2-4 minutes.
- Let it cool (room temperature)
- Gently massage oil into your hair and scalp
- wrap hair in a hot towel or a turbie twist and leave it for up to a hour.
- Finally, shampoo and condition hair and style as usual
Other remedies includes:
- aloe vera
- and honey