When we hear the word naked, the first thing that comes to mind does not involves makeup. Well I would like to take the time and talk about my experience of this product by Urban Decay
that I have found interest in testing and reviewing. It has been around the market for awhile now but it’s too good not to talk about. This palette is a follow up of the best selling Naked palette, so not only do they have Naked 2
palette on the market, a variety of Naked palettes can be found and occasionally the Naked Vault is offered as a limited edition. In the Naked Vault you can find all the series of the Naked palettes, including the Naked Smoky Palette
. With that much Urban Decay Naked Palette around it can be difficult to choose which one to purchase and you might end up getting all.
|Urban Decay Naked 2|
The Urban Decay Naked 2 is an eye shadow pallete that has a dozen rich pigment taupe and gray-beige neutrals and five other exclusive shades. The palette includes an array of shades from pale to deep, matte and sparkly. This palette can be used to achieve a neutral look for every day wear, and a smoky dramatic eyes for the perfect occasion. If you are in need of a brush to apply your shades this is also a feature of the palette as it is equipped with a double ended cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush that is perfect for the crease area and blending. This brush is only available in this palette.
|Urban Decay Naked 2|
This set contains:
1 double ended Good Karma Shadow and Crease brush and 12 x ).05 oz eye shadows in the shade
- Foxy – cream bisque with matte finish
- Half Baked – golden bronze with shimmering finish
- Booty call – shimmering cork
- Chopper – copper shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Tease – creamy pale brown with matte finish
- Snake Bite – dark bronze shimmer with metallic base
- Suspect – pale golden beige with shimmering finish
- Pistol – light gray-brown with shimmering finish
- Verve – oyster with shimmering finish
- YDK – cool bronze shimmer with metallic base
- Busted – deep brown with shimmering finish
- Black out – blackest black with matte finish
The packaging reminds me of the geometry set that I had use while I was in high school. It is a tin case with a hinged lid, it’s smooth and cool to the touch.
The quality of the shadow is amazing, highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. Wearing these shadows will make your eyes pop and seeing that they are neutrals they will compliment any other color you choose to wear them with. The brush is perfect for blending and product placement, it also comes with a rectangular size mirror which is a plus especially if you are on the go.