|Urban Decay Electric Palette|
If you are into bold and lively colors then you should definitely get yourself the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette by Urban Decay. This pressed pigment palette from Urban Decay consist of 10 colors as well as a double ended electric eye shadow precision brush.
- Revolt – bright metallic silver shimmer with silver glitter
- Gonzo – bright turquoise matte with floating tonal pearl
- Slow burn – bright red orange matte with floating pearl
- Savage – bright hot pink matte
- Fringe – bright metallic teal
- Chaos – bright blue matte with floating tonal pearl
- Jilted – bright metallic fuchsia with blue shift
- Urban – bright metallic purple
- Freak – bright green with gold shift
- Thrash – bright lime green matte with floating gold pearl
Floating pearl are specks of pearl throughout a matte base. It’s neither matte or shimmer finish. The pearl appears to float on top of base color for a more beautiful effect.
|Electric Pressed Pigment Palette|
The packaging is just a colorful as the reminiscent of shades inside with it’s vivid, dimensional multilayered smoke screen print and a huge mirror with UD imprinted on the inside. This slim sleek palette is emblazoned with Electric.
|From L-R Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Fringe, Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak and Thrash swathes from the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette by Urban Decay|
These swatches were done without the use of primer or any form of eye shadow base. The shades are exclusive to this palette and none of them are sold individually.