|Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette|
I recently purchased the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar at Too Faced.com along with some other Too Faced products. The Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette is the 2nd edition to the Chocolate Bar palette.
The Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye shadow is a deeper, warmer version of the Chocolate Bar Palette. It contains sixteen cocoa powder-infused eye shadows that range from neutral to colourful such as warm caramel, deepest mocha and bronzed chocolate. With this Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette you can create limitless look from day, night, nude, dramatic etc. This Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette is a collection of shimmery caramels, matte chocolates and pops of decadent color.
The eye shadows are housed in a chocolate bar shaped tin with a magnetic closure that will eventually reminds you of chocolate not to mention that sweet scent of Cocoa Powder that hits you each time you open the tin packaging. With the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye shadow palette you can find the name of each eye shadow imprinted directly above each eye shadow unlike the Chocolate Bar that has the names printed on a piece of plastic.
|Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette|
|Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar|
A guide book is included within the palette that shows how you can create three different looks using the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. This guide book will also give you an idea of which shades can be paired with each other and where you can apply each, so if you are a beginner of creating your own looks then this guide book can be of help to you.
1. Licorice is a medium dark black with subtle warm undertones and a matte finish. The texture is creamy and pigmented.
2. Coconut Creme is an ivory beige with warm creamy yellow. You will need to build up this shade for it to show up.
3. Nougat is a medium dark peach with a matte finish. It has a semi opaque pigmentation.
4. Truffled is a medium dark chocolate brown with a matte finish. It have a good color payoff and a blend able consistency that can be worn up to hours.
5. Hot Fudge is a rich shimmery deep brown with a hint of black/Grey with a frosty finish. It has a nice soft, smooth creamy texture and a super pigmentation.
6. Cocoa Chill is a dark shimmery matte brown with warm, yellow undertones and a bit of gold glitter sparkle. The pigmentation is good and the shadow has a soft, silky texture. It is a fraction darker and less yellow in tone compared to Truffled. It can be worn alone or build up for a gorgeous smokey eye.
7. Pink Sugar is an iridiscent sheer pink shimmer that can also be considered as a pale pink with subtle yellow undertones (more apparent in pan than when swatched) with a glittery finish. To get the best use of this shade it should we applied wet, so that it can pick up the glitter than can be used as a glitter top coat.
8. Puddin is a matte dark taupe brown with a faint of Grey.
9. Blueberry Swirl is a dusty deep blue with Grey undertones.
10. Peanut Butter is a medium orange with a hint of brown that has a matte finish.
11. Frosting is a shimmery bronze brown with warm undertones and a frosty finish. The color payoff is excellent with a smooth consistency.
12. Rum Raisin is a shimmery taupe brown with warm undertones and a metallic finish.
13. Mousse is a medium matte brown.
14. Caramel is a warm golden copper with warm undertones and a metallic finish.
15. Bon Bon is a rose gold medium copper with a hint of brown and a metallic finish.
16. Butter Pecan is a light frosty cream gold.
|Photo Credit: The Sephora Glossy|
These shadows can be worn for long hours. To get the best results from using these shadows apply eye primer prior eyeshadow application and you will get a better color payoff and a much longer wearing time from the shadows.
The mattes are smooth, buttery, blendable and it applies evenly over lids. The same can be said for the shimmer and metallic. Cocoa Chili and Pink Sugar has a great amount of shimmer. Pink Sugar in particular is a unique type of shadow that has offers a sheer iridiscent amount of shimmer that can be used as a transforming topcoat.
What it is formulated with
This product is cruelty free and gluten free
Did you buy this product? What are your thoughts on this product? Which shade is your favorite?
You can find us on:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest