This homemade recipe was designed especially for protein sensitive hair, so that ones hair can feel soft, manageable, voluminous, tangle free, hair shedding free and to achieve shiny defined curls.
1 ripe banana
1 cup aloe vera juice
half can of coconut milk
4 teaspoon olive oil
strainer with tiny holes
a bowl and a blender
6 drops of Argan and Rosehip oil (optional)
1. Blend banana along with the cup of aloe vera juice together in a blender until it is smooth.
2. Strain the contents from the blender into a bowl, let the liquid pass through the strainer naturally; leaving the banana pulp in the strainer (avoiding this step will leave banana bits in your hair).
3. Add half can of organic/whole coconut milk to the mixture
4. Add 6 drops of Argan and Rosehip oil to the mixture (optional)
5. Whisk with a fork
6. Apply to hair by sections, from scalp to hair ends
7. When hair is coated thoroughly, cover with a plastic cap for 30 minutes
8. Wash out thoroughly and style as desired.